Our branch meetings and the Computer Interest Group meetings are held in the Parkview Community Lounge Hall, 75 Queenspark Drive, Christchurch, and our smaller interest group meetings are held in the Donnington Room of our Branch Library located in the Parkview Community Lounge.
Branch meetings are held twice a month from February-November on the second Thursday of the month at 7.30 pm, and the third Thursday of the month at 9.45 am.
Please feel welcome to join us at any of the meetings! If you are not a Canterbury branch or NZSG member or a member of a local genealogy branch we would appreciate a gold coin donation.
These are the meetings coming up soon:
- Saturday 7 July 2018, 10am – Parkview Community Lounge, Donnington Room – Irish Interest Group
- Thursday 12 July 2018, 7.30pm – Parkview Community Lounge Hall – Gareth Wright – “Addington Water Tower”. Gareth will give a talk about the Addington Water Tower, a Category 1 Historic Place, and the role it played in the Addington Workshops.
- Thursday 19 July 2018, 9.45 am – Parkview Community Lounge Hall – “Computer Genealogy Programs”. Three branch members will talk about the programs that they use to record their family history.
- Saturday 28 July 2018, 10am – Parkview Community Lounge Hall – Computer Interest Group
- Saturday 28 July 2018, 12.30pm – Parkview Community Lounge, Donnington Room – Continental Europe Interests – individual research session